Chemical fire at Merrol Hyde Magnet School in Hendersonville

Chemical fire at Merrol Hyde Magnet School in Hendersonville


All student injured in a chemical fire at Merrol Hyde Magnet School in Hendersonville are expected to be released from the hospital by or before Wednesday at 4pm.

Principal Darren Frank confirmed that eight high school students and one science teacher were injured.

Hendersonville Fire Chief Scotty Bush said all of the injured should be released from the hospitals soon, if not already, at a 4 p.m. news conference.

According to Bush the  fire was caused by some type of chemical experiment inside a science lab for high school students. They do not believe what happened was intentional but an accident.

It seems the students were holding different types of  salts over a bunsen burner and demonstrating how flames change colors.

For the rest of the story:

[amazon_link asins=’B000EFQCKI,B00https://hendersonvilleonline.comPB8FX2,B000KKLUEU,B06W5FSCYG,B004IA7NPS,B00F5CKJJU,B005https://hendersonvilleonline.comTPJKG,B000VBGG5Q,B0https://hendersonvilleonline.comLTICQYE’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’shopamazon068-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’7ded53ea-54https://hendersonvilleonline.com2-https://hendersonvilleonline.comhttps://hendersonvilleonline.come8-8add-6https://hendersonvilleonline.comeb3https://hendersonvilleonline.com85cccd’]


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.